View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
That's exactly how the 505 was handling files.
I just got me a 600 and haven't tried the SD-Cards yet as files stored on the device were faster (opening and page turn) on my 505. The 600 has a little more memory and therefore there wasn't a need to use the memory cards yet.

If there is no answer to your question in about 5 hours, I can try this when I get home. But even if Sony states the use of SDHC-Cards is ok, it could be possible that there is a limitation of size for the cards. Most "older" devices could handle up to 4GB and everything beyond was not properly recognized. Now the only thing I don't know is if Sony utilizes an "old" or a newer card reader in the 600.
Haven't tried 16GB, but my SanDisk 8GB is working without problems.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote