View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacWolf View Post
From looking at the source, it looks like ZipArchive.dll is something provided by your installer. It looks like in the latest build this DLL isn't being built into the installer...
Sorry for leading you on a wild goose chase, but there is no ZipArchive.dll. There used to be, but I forgot I switched it to a static library (compiled into Sigil.exe) a long time ago. So there's nothing to look for.

Honestly I don't know what's causing this. It seems like it's a problem with the Visual C++ runtime side-by-side assemblies, but what exactly is going on, I can't tell.

Can you perhaps try building Sigil from source on your computer? If you don't get the error with the compiled exe but do with the downloaded one, then it's a packaging/installer problem on my end. If you get the error, then it's your machine.

If you don't have Visual Studio, you can get the command line compiler with the Windows Platform SDK. If you need help setting up this build system, just say so.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote