View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #14
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
He makes some interesting points, to be sure, but I'd have thought that it was a little "unwise" to publically acuse Federal court judges of being corrupt.
I've read the guy's comments twice, and I don't see anywhere that he accuses the Federal court judges of being corrupt. Not at all.

What I got out of that is that the mindset of the Second Circuit is very different from that of the Ninth. That is something that is well known. Each Federal circuit has a different spin on certain issues, and it's not until there is a serious conflict between circuits on a particular issue that it will be decided by the Supreme Court.

The Ninth Circuit is West Coast and rather liberal and the Second is East Coast and for the most part more conservative. That doesn't mean that one is "corrupt."

So, where are you getting the accusations of corruption from? Is it just that we are reading it that differently??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote