View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:47 AM   #22
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Hi paola, later I'll upload a version tailored for touch and mini. I'd have liked to avoid this but since I still haven't found a solution to those differences, for the time being I have to live with them and release two different version.
However don't keep your expectations too high: there's no highlight/annotation support for pdfs (yet?), but the application features are advancing rapidly so who knows for the future.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote