View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 04:55 AM   #73
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
However, I hear rumours that it may be available, sooner rather than later, with a future release of PRS+. So that's something to look forward to, I may be redundant soon
Thanks a lot for this plugin, but the rumor is now true. PRS+ now has the option (on all Sony devices) to set the standby image from the currently read book so it is time to say good bye to this plugin.

I personally installed the latest PRS+ beta on a prs-300, prs-505 and prs-950 with great success.

Again thank you for developing this plugin it served me well.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-15-2011 at 05:49 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote