View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #14
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Every time I try to drop a book into my 505 from Calibre I'm told there is no device connected, when, of course, there is. I just sit a spell and it's sent anyway. The wee hourglass does its trick. Problem is, though, that the books are very seldom workable when they arrive. Not Kovid's fault -- I have a problem with all library systems. I have a beautiful wee reader ... with jigger all in it. I've spent most of my Sunday afternoon off downloading books, putting them in my reader and then deleting them again because they're incomplete. Fortunately, I'm a patient kind of chap, so I've not hit my machine with a bottle or strangled anyone yet. Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote