View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:43 AM   #694
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I still prefer OneClickDigital's lending scheme of 1 to 14 days, and it's set up so that you choose just prior to checkout on each individual book.

So, if I check out an audiobook that's only three hours long, I'll choose the one-day lending period. For books that are 16 hours and upwards, I'll usually choose four or five days.

The beauty of their system, though, is that you can return their audiobooks early or renew them (I think up to 4 times).

Unfortunately, their site design is similar to OverDrive's, so points off for that.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote