View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #33
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
14 days too short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You have 7 days to pick up the book when it is lent to you and 14 days once picked up to read it.
That is the catch and it applies to public libraries as well. I have never finished an eBook in 14 days. I read 2 eBooks at one time and it takes me up to 2 to 3 months to finish them.

That is why I BUY all my eBooks. My wife borrows from the Amazon Lending Library (1.7 million eBooks) and buys the free ones (55,000 eBooks).

However, I slant my purchases to the most pages per bucks I pay which excludes the short eBooks and the expensive ones.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote