View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #30
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I'm not sure what the problem is. There is a log file in the pbsshd directory that may have more detailed information in it. You can also edit the startup app (it's a text shell script) and change the line near the end of the file that starts sshd so that it runs in debug mode. I believe I left a comment there describing how to do that. That will produce much more verbose output to the log file and it should be easier to figure out what the problem is. The problem with running in debug mode is that the daemon doesn't run in the background, so it doesn't return control to the application tab. It also stops running as soon as the first connection ends. So, that's why it isn't used by default.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote