View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #23
cfo
Connoisseur
cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO, iPhone4
I meant vampires not as in the amount of electricity used, but more in the sense that they're sucking/drawing electricity even when not in use, "vampire draw" a.k.a. "standby power." My 52" LED has a little standby light on so it's most definitely consuming electricity. But, I bet it's still drawing less than my older and smaller 42" plasma TV.

If I won't be home for an extended period of time, I actually unplug them as even with the power switch off, they're not really completely off, as already mentioned by dwig.
cfo is offline   Reply With Quote