View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #113
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
Added column 'Source', am filling it with 'Smashwords', 'Baen' etc. … I do not bother with anything.
Download (straight to library with plugin, but mostly to special folder).
Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense. Guess how people work is a pretty individual thing. I'm curious, what type of plugin? By plugin, do you mean a plugin to a browser that helps you download straight into calibre if you want?

Re custom column, I'm trying to go for less rather than more where I have the choice.

Re html, thanks. That's inspiring. Edit: you just boosted learning html up several rungs of my To-Do priority ladder.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-20-2011 at 03:43 PM.