View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #20
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
I mostly love my mini. I did take mine apart and do a dd onto a 16gb card. I already had more than 4gb worth of books when I bought it.

I got it to replace my Aztek EZ Reader, since it's battery was dying. When I had a Nook with a Perl screen, I had a lot of trouble reading in low light, and I think I spent a small fortune on lights. The mini has a nice Vizplex screen, and I don't have any issues reading it in low light.

The page turns are really (annoyingly) sensitive. I bought one of those styli that's meant for tablets and use that instead of my finger.
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote