View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #22454
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Wish me luck, we are starting sleep training for Lucas.
Hypnosis?

Quote:
And the Hubby bought a guitar. Christmas is three weeks away and he bought a guitar.
TELL US ABOUT THE GUITAR!!!!!!!! What brand? What model? Acoustic? Electric? Acoustic-Electric? What gauge strings will he use? What brand? Does he finger-pick or just flatpick?

I used to put my son to sleep playing guitar each night. (Unfortunately, I did the same to audiences in clubs...) He's now practicing the same songs as he'll be a new dad in a few months and figures playing Heavy Metal just isn't going to work for the baby.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote