View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #43
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
SVG is better. The text will stay where it belongs and it is supported in ADE. However, don't expect it to work for mobi.
Well, that's the impression that I was getting, too, but I still recall that Rubén said -- repeatedly -- that he preferred the CSS method. I guess that's why I'm a bit confused (apart from my apparent "confusion" in getting the CSS method to work, too, of course).
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote