View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:40 AM   #211
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I've found another small [possible] bug similar to the previous one I've reported:

When I change the font size using the pinch-to-zoom option (this is, using the touch screen), then following I clic the right of the screen to go to the next page it sometimes goes to the previous page instead. I've been doing some tests, but unfortunately I don't know when this happens. Most of the times, but not always. The buttons always work ok.

It's not a critical issue, but if it could be corrected it would be nice (if nobody else can replicate these issues tell me, maybe I have to reinstall the firmware).
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote