View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #76
ng7apoc
ng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo (Pre-Ordered!)
Interesting question, for me this has simply one answer - to get me into reading again!

I used to be a avid reader, always reading something but a few years ago after being seriously ill I lost the ability to concentrate on what I was reading, and take it all in. As someone who used to remember every detail and be fully focused on what I was reading this was a massive disappointment that led to me reading very little.

Things have improved a bit since then and the hope is that with my love of technology, the wide and varied choice of books all available instantly that I may, hopefully be able to start reading as I did before.
ng7apoc is offline   Reply With Quote