View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Thanks for the instructions, but you'll have to dumb it down more I'm afraid. I'm normally pretty Okay with gadgets but the PB eludes me. When I plug it in, I don't actually have access to it. A little red light comes on and that's it. I must've had access in the past as I put a few books on it but I can't see it popping up on my computer now.

Also, when you say 'paste in your reader' where exactly? Is there a specific folder? Do I need to unzip it?
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote