View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #14
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
We still have no independent verification of any numbers - whether from Sony or Amazon - so I don't believe any of them. I am not surprised, however, that Sony is giving out this information now, since with the announced shortage of Kindles it should try to sell as many of its own readers as it can. My daughter just pointed out to me that in the North-South passageway under Grand Central Station here in Manhattan, the tiled walls are covered with ads for the Sony reader.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote