View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #56
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I have a little nostalgia for the sony even though I never owned one. I wanted to buy one, but at the time, medical bills made it impossible to save enough money. I just continued to make due with audiobooks. Then, I latched onto the Nook Simple touch and the Kindle keyboard. I still think Sony has a superior organization system for ebooks and maybe now that they are out of the market, either Amazon or B&N will latch onto it.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote