View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #106
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainio View Post
SameerH, in terms of progress indication I find what FBReader on android does is very useful. It uses a thin bar at the bottom of the screen with small lines as chapter indicators, so at a glance you know where you are in the book and chapter.

(Reducing the height of the bottom bar to increase screen-text real-estate would also be welcome.)
I know the Touch does this already in Kobo ePUBs. When you tap the center you'll see a thin line at the bottom with little ticks denoting the chapters. I assume that sharing firmware the Glo and Mini would be the same but maybe that's been eliminated in the newest firmware they have.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote