Thread: Opus Opus crashes?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #14
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Ok, yet an other bug.
I had a messy ePub. (7Mg is too big i think ).
Trouble is, the opus tried to generate the thumbnail, and fail. The folder where the ePub was became totally inaccessible, as the opus showed the loading screen for a while, then when back to previous folder.

Freezing while reading still say first on the list of annoying bugs. My opus seam to have calmed down though.
i load more larger epub than 7 mo on ade and when trying the opus. Your one may have problem. You should contact Bookeen about this. Even if there is an epub version for some month now on the gen3 the code must be young so there should remain some hard to find bug...
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote