View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
godelocs
godelocs began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1150
Ok, can someone out there help me with this issue. I just received my ebookwise 1150 and purchased one book from the ebookwise web site. I figuered that by purchasing from the website the book would be formatted already. It said the file was already and imp file; however when I loaded it to my book reader the page is larger than the reader. I chaned the font to small but it is still to large to view a whole page at a time. Is there any way to change it so that the words don't run off the page?

I tried to go back and download the book again from my bookshelf but I do not see the option of downloading the book again without having to pay twice.

Also having issues with reconnecting with the internet. I had no problem with connecting to internet when I registered but when it came to downloading the book that I purchased I was unable to connect the EBW to the internet. I was not showing that it was receiving a signal. Any suggestions?

Thanks DixieGal, thanks for continuing to try to help me and directing me to this thread. I didn't know how to add a new thread.
godelocs is offline   Reply With Quote