View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 04:42 PM   #30
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The Kindle app has that option. Click the Aa button. The Kindle app on iOS only support mobi7 which is the old mobipocket format based on HTML 3.2. It does not support KF8, which would support most ePub features. However it has a special azk format that is approximately the equivalent of KF8 except it is done with JSON instead of HTML.

Dale
Ohh ... ok, I see your point.

But on my case, I bought from Amazon 99% of the time. It is very rare for me to find my books anywhere. Maybe O'Reilly? But those seem to work fine on my iPad. So the mobi7 format restriction is not really a problem, at least for me.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote