View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #716
HoopyFrood
Zealot
HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cruz e-reader, 2 Kindles and a Kindle DX, Sanza Clip
Listening to "Snuff" by Terry Pratchett. I borrowed it from the library and am enjoying it tremendously.

I usually listen to thrillers because I use them to pass the time on the rowing machine. I gave up on "The Hades Factor" by Ludlum, "Inferno" by Dan Brown, "The Undead Situation", and several others simply because they were pretty boring. I can handle boring in print, but not an audiobook. I can skip or skim with print, but tougher to do with audiobooks, especially when it's across the room from me.
HoopyFrood is offline   Reply With Quote