View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #174
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I'm a booksonboard dummy (only bought there once before). If I click on the "buy it for Kindle" link, I get sent to amazon, which doesn't have today's discounts. Which format can I most easily convert? I'm looking for Deborah Crombie (sorry - mysteries, not romance) at the moment.
They only sell epub these days even though other formats are sometimes listed. Some are DRM and some are DRM Free. You will need Digital Editions for the DRM kind and if you want to convert you will need to google Apprentice Alf for more info on how to do that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote