View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #29
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Why would anybody buy in Germany for about $403 (approximate EUR310), if you can buy it from US for $379.99?
Yar-PocketBooker,

I can answer your question for myself. I saw your store's web site and your price for M92 which looked pretty attractive when I was looking for M92. Three reasons I bought it from Germany:

1) I wanted the black M92 and it is not available at your store yet.

2) I couldn't find online any information about your store: rating, customer reviews, etc. It is pretty expensive item and it is reasonable to expect your potential customers to be cautious. I think you also don't have the Paypal option as an available payment method. Maybe you should also set up your online business through Amazon and ebay to gain quickly positive reviews. And your potential customers would feel safer buying from you there. Or maybe the customers who already bought from you can share their shopping experience at this forum. If they already did (maybe I just coudn't find these posts) then it would be helpful if you would provide the link to these posts. I know that Amazon, ebay, Paypal are all additional expenses. So you might have to raise your price a little to cover them.

3) After visiting your website I had an impression that you are associated some way with Ectaco since you are selling their products. And you are located pretty close to them, too. This is just my personal impression after looking at your store's web site. And I personally just recently had very bad shopping experience with Ectaco. So I didn't want to take any risk and go through all this hassle again.

I sincerely wish you good luck with your business. That's why I took my time to share with you some of these ideas. I hope they are helpful. I really want your business (and similar businesses in US) to grow and to be successful. Your business is very important for a lot of people.

Sincerely,

Your potential customer
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote