Thread: Hi everyone -
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
Smile Hi everyone -

I am totally new in the World of ebooks and I have totally gone nuts over the Kobo ereader's new version with tactile screen.
I haven't bought it yet but it's only a question of time FOR SURE I PROMISE.

I have been reading many of the threads in here for a while before posting.

If anyone has interesting trivia facts about the Kobo, what makes it so worthwhile - any info - I would REALLY love to read anything you can tell me about that wonderful machine. I feel like we are entering the Star Trek era or something. It is pretty incredible to carry around such a flat, small device that contains so much info.

So, please - post ANYTHING about Kobo - I would love to read ALL comments.

Thanks and have a great day people!
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote