View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 03:07 PM   #28
mgbino
Groupie
mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
So apparently:
Spoiler:
Tom Holt.
Kind of disappointing since "connected somehow to Tom Holt" has been the prevailing theory for some time now.

After seventeen years, it just seems a little odd to reveal such unspectacular news. Ah well, perhaps the inability to attend cons (other than incognito) and participate in "normal" marketing stuff got too restrictive.

I'll miss the mystery.
So anticlimactic... 17 years and K.J. Parker was exactly who most people thought he was initially.

I like Parker's books, and I liked the one historical fiction book I read of his as Thomas Holt, but I can't stand his Tom Holt "humorous" fantasy.
mgbino is offline   Reply With Quote