View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 03:25 AM   #739
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Funny Kindle Book of the Day (or Whenever)

I occasionally run across webpages of ebooks that I find very funny (although often the authors may not mean for them to be). These are just too good not to share with my fellow Mobilereaders.

I've heard that many people in other parts of the world eat insects as a part of their diets. Well, I'm not in other parts of the world; I'm in the good ole' U. S. of A. and we don't eat bugs. And putting French ("appetit") in the title of this book is not going to make eating insects any more palatable to me.

I really don't expect anyone to buy this "funny Kindle book of the day (or whenever)," but you're certainly welcome to. But I think just reading the preview will gross you out enough that you won't care to read anymore; it did it for me.

Bugs Appetit. By Chad Peterson. By Chad Peterson. Not rated yet [even though it's been published for over a year and a half. Could it be because no one has tried out any of the delicious bug recipes? Naaaaw, that couldn't be it.]. Digital list price $2.99; Kindle price now $0.99. http://www.amazon.com/Bugs-Appetit-C...s=Bugs+Appetit.

Book Description
Bugs Appetit is an entomophagy cookbook. Entomophagy is the art and practice of eating insects as food. The book contains 25 tasty recipes, guaranteed to please. Eating insects is becoming more main stream, but entomophagists find it hard to find new and exciting recipes for preparing the tasty bugs. This book is intended for the those already eating insects and seeking new and exciting recipes. It is also for those who love culinary arts and are seeking new ways to tantalize their taste buds.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 06-19-2014 at 11:36 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote