View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #22
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Wanted to mention that I did take the time finish off The Fencer Trilogy recently.

I found it was cynical, smart, cheeky, and exhibited a willingness (maybe even an eagerness at times) to poke fun at itself.
Wow... The Amazon reviews for books 2 are interesting. Reviewers either hated it or loved it. 9 reviews don't make a consensus, just interesting. I've got book 1 and should give it a try --- once I'm done with book 2 of Mazalan.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote