View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #14
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Format C: View Post
And also Robe.to Calasso's "Le nozze di Cadmo e Armonia": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Calasso but I don't know whether the latter has ever been translated from Italian...
Yes, this has been translated into English as "The Marriage of Cadmus and Harmony". I'm not aware of any e-book version.

I have a nice thick paperback book on mythology, called "World Mythology: The Illustrated Guide", edited by Roy Willis and published by Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-530752-6. It has articles on mythologies from all continents excepting Antarctica. It's not quite encyclopedic in scope but its 307 pages give fairly detailed essays on anywhere from about 5 to 30 myths per country or region, with maps and full colour illustrations.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote