View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
I posted about this earlier today in the Moon+ syncing thread. I have Moon+ installed on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and saw the new syncing features and decided that I would install on all of my devices. Went to the play store last night and I couldn't find it. The only app you can find is Moon+PDF reader plug in. I double checked on my Note 10.1 and under all apps, it's missing. Amazon has the pro for $4.69. I also emailed the developer and have received nothing so far. I considered buying the app last night before I noticed it missing, but not now. That's a little too much money for something that might disappear altogether.

Very strange indeed.

If you have an app that will backup apps (I use Astro File Manager) backup Moon+ on the device you do have it installed on. Then use the .apk to install on other devices.

Think Gemini App Manager or App Backup & Restore also would backup the .apk.

In settings you would need to check to accept from unknown sources. Or whatever it's called. Can't remember and forget where it is in Settings. Sorry.

EDIT: It's in Settings / Security / Check Unknown Sources - Allow installation of non-Market apps.

Last edited by NoName; 02-01-2013 at 11:01 PM.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote