View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #49
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Or, you know, just maybe, possibly somehow, have not deliberately removed them from his nook in the first place. He had to have done that on purpose; even if he'd replaced the device, his purchased would have showed up on his nook automatically when he logged in to the account. And you cannot removed stuff you've purchased through B&N through the device interface. That can only be done by logging in to the account through the web site. And you know what is literally right next to the link to Delete a book? The download link. Literally next to it.
You can archive a book using the device interface, which removes the book from the device (leaving the metadata). I don't keep all my B&N books on my nook because I found at over ~700 books the performance in the library deteriorated significantly. (this is for the 1st gen nook) There are legitimate reasons to not want to keep too many books on your device.

That said, the OP seems to really only need to update B&N with a new expiration date for his card, which is not a big deal, unless he's canceled the account.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote