View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #899
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Thanks, this is absolutely perfect and exactly what I asked for and more. I can even customize the table of contents if I choose to do so. Thank you very, very much Jimm! On the linked site it says:
Quote:
An explicit Table of Contents page is not typically included in epub, since epub has that information embedded in it. However, if you choose to, you can configure the start and end html as well as each TOC entry.
Maybe I am just being dumb, but where would I enable that option in the configuration file and how is determined where exactly the generated table of contents is placed? (I would like to place it directly after the title-page, but that can wait for now.) That way I could get rid of the automatically generated table of contents that is currently displayed at the very end on my Kindle and manually place a custom table of contents.

Again, thank you, this is pretty much perfect.