View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #222
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
No matter what I try, I keep coming back to MS Word. I dunno. Something about just typing the story in (with grammar/spelling help) with just a blank page works for me. I have a notes doc, and my story doc. I have been using word processors since the early 80's (remember the ones where you had the tinny LCD to work with? glorified typewriter really?) and I guess I am just stuck.

Since its is only $50 for the Office Suite (as a student), its not even cost prohibitive. Maybe some day I will see the light?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote