View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #221
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobylspoon View Post
I have used Celtx in the past and really enjoyed it. Although it is more geared towards screenwriting, it has presets for novels and other formats as well. The character development tools are a big help. The paid version is only $15 ($10 sale right now) and they also have a free version.

https://www.celtx.com/dlDesktop.html
+1 for Celtx. I've been using it for ages. My only problem is that I've been using it for screenwriting for so long that when I fire it up I can't get my brain out of "script mode". But for those who don't have my hangups, I definitely recommend trying it out for things other than screenwriting.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote