View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #211
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Surely the fact that RD is no longer being developed just means there will not be any other versions of it, nor any active support. If the developer is retiring it, is he going to delete all download links? If that's the case, but you still want to try it, and it's free, just download it while you can and have a play. To me, it looked like nothing more than a very basic word processor (when I downloaded the correct program to look at, rather than rambling on about the wrong one).

I couldn't find a help manual, which was a big downside. However, I haven't searched the program in the C drive.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote