View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #14
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I have a Motorola Droid which I use as a backup reader and it works very well.

I use both Aldiko and eReader on it and have no problems with either. I tried FBReaderj and while it worked well it didn't really do anything more that I needed than Aldiko so I removed it to cut down on the number of apps.

The biggest advantage I've found with the Droid is the screen - it's 854x480 at 3.7" so it's both a little bigger and a lot higher resolution than the iPhone which runs 480x320 at 3.5". (It's 266 DPI against 160 DPI.)

If you're on Verizon I would strongly recommend at least looking at the Droid - I've read a complete novel on it with no problems at all.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote