View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #15
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8day2b View Post
Thanks Paul! I did wait for a first full charge (only took 2 hours and the yellow light went out), so I was up and running! I like my nook so far, but I have to get used to the touch screen (I'm spoiled by all the hardware buttons on my Sony 505!). I am surprised by how tricky it is to swipe-turn a page on the bottom display, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Now I just need to figure out how to "register" the nook on my sony e-book store, so I can read the books I purchased there on the nook...

NOTE: I have not done this, but...
My understanding is that you should be able to bring up adobe DE with the nook connected and register it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote