View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 01:32 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Well, I used the same .site file Morpheus posted earlier. I only added images to it.

Then, I did some changes to the sitescooper itself. As recommended by stobs, I changed the default user agent to something like "Internet Explorer" to hide sitescooper. To do so, you must edit /lib/Sitescooper/Main.pm:

Find (around line 977)
PHP Code:
  $self->{useragent}->agent ("sitescooper/$VERSION ($self->{home_url}) ".

$self->{useragent}->agent); 
and change it to
PHP Code:
  $self->{useragent}->agent ("Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"); 
That did the trick here at least.

Greets