View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:52 AM   #23704
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
All this crap is exactly the reason why I don't do social media, and why (almost) nobody knows both my internet nicks and my real name.
Yeah, I knew someone would say this. :P

Honestly, I've been lucky. I won't say I haven't had (or even caused) drama with social media (years and years ago), but I have found ways to minimise it and have not encountered it like this in a couple of years.

Quote:
People will love you and people will hate you. And in most cases, it has absolutely nothing to do with you...
I don't mind the hate. It's the fact this person specifically sought out to wound me in a really nasty manner.

But... you are correct. I should not let this say anything about me, but let it speak for that person.

Thank you for the responses.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote