Thread: ULTIMATE KOBO
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 01:14 PM   #20
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
Thought of something else. Sorry.

I read a lot in bed and it was bloody freezing last night. I lay on my side with one arm buried under the covers while the other held my Glo, turning pages with the same hand.

The arm and hand that were holding it got cold. But it was a good book, so I couldn't stop reading, obviously. My solution to this usually involves lots of shifting about and flipping over. But if I get my ULTIMATE KOBO, it has occurred to me that I can fix the cold arm problem.

I would like a HOVER KOBO, please. It must be able to levitate at a stable predefined height, without making any noise that would disturb my reading. It must also be able to interpret some sort of eye movement or mental signal so it knows when to turn the pages without me having to take my arm and hand out of the duvet.

Get on this please, Kobo. Cheers.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote