View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #26
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Miranda View Post
In my previous post I should have thanked Hitch for his three posts, having referred to his third post as his second, and omitting any reference at all to his second post. All three are now safely ensconced in my "Selling on Your Own Site" folder.
Alyssa:

You are more than welcome. It's a hard-learned lesson by me and my admin staff. I burn though at least one Prod. Mgr. a year, dealing with the clients. (Not really making that up; wish I was). I am always happy if I can save someone some brain-damage, because we ("MR'ers" in general) all think it's so bloody obvious, right? Download a file, plug in the USB or boot up the wifi, and bobs-yer-uncle, but....WE are not THEM. (Does anyone else feel that the "them" should be "they?" Drives me bats.)

As I said, and thanks for the thanks. Always, always appreciated.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote