View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #37
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I am curious to see what Amazon will do with their front-lit e-reader line in the future. The Kobo Glo shows that is can be done much more effectively. If what Harry says is true, I think Amazon will have to scrap their existing technology and start from scratch. I am interested to see what Amazon does about this.
Same here. I'll be curious if they continue to use the same lighting technology or if they make changes.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote