View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #60
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
I have a Touch (v2.1.5) and a few series in my calibre library with the right series info entered in the proper metadata fields. The books are already loaded on the touch. What do I need to do to get series info into the touch?
You have to upgrade your Touch to at least firmware 2.2.0. Otherwise, you use a metadata plugboard to put the series info into the title and put the books on the device again.

Last edited by davidfor; 02-05-2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: I make no claims to be able to spell
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote