View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #43
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Well I am happy with this update. They gave me 3 things I really wanted with my PW. And one of the things I have waited 4 years for.
Finally I can buy a book in a sample and start right where I left off. Yay.

I also didn't want the recommendations on my home screen, mainly because they were not tailored to me. They kept showing me genre's and sections I would never buy, but never once showed the genres I do buy.

I also love that I can at least toggle the wireless while in a book and not having to leave and go to home page first.

I think this is the most I ever got in a update I love, than in any other updates for my kindles.

And if I am not mistaken, stuff is bolder in the menus and homepage now.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote