View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #11
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Nor does the average person want a bunch of apps, they just want to do their email and social media and watch movies. If even that. Many will just use it to read books and watch movies -- not need to download anything.

The Amazon store has all the apps the average person wants or needs.
Mate im sorry to tell you that you do not have a clue how bad the UK AMAZON store is,as your in AMERICA and cant access it.

I cant access the US amazon App store on my tablet even with my hotspot shield App that cloaks my UK IP address and gives me a USA IP address so i can access USA websites and US NETFLIX with my UK Netflix account.

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-08-2012 at 05:49 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote