View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #37
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Chang View Post
Geekmaster,

Are you sure about the existence of the pipe symbol on the wifi-only Kindle? The symbol table (designated !&#) does not list it. Amazon customer support says it doesn't exist.
Really? Thay sucks! I will make an extended onscreen keyboard that works on all kindles using the 5-way pad or touchscreen.

I am typing this on my K3 (kindle keyboard). I do not see any pipe-shaped symbol. I only see a character in the top row of the Sym table that looks more like a cigarette: ||| | | | | | | ... I think they call it a vertical bar.

Last edited by geekmaster; 12-29-2011 at 08:52 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote