View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #58
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by esperanc View Post
I was considering getting a Cybook so that I could purchase ebooks in Mobipocket format. Since these are DRM'd, I expect I will have to use some proprietary software to download it to the Cybook and this will probably run only on Windows. Is this correct? Or will I be able to buy and put it in my reader using my Linux box?
Cybook does not require Windows. The id of the reader, obtained from the about screen, can be entered into the web site where you purchase the book and then you can just mount the reader via usb to move the file over.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote