View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archergal5219 View Post
It's really annoying that much of the catalog prohibits discounts. I tried to use a coupon at Kobo the other day and got a "publisher doesn't allow discounts on this title" message.

Another lost sale to Kobo.
I had the same exact problem and hence, didn't order the books because of it. Instead, went to eHarlequin which had a 50% off coupon good yesterday and purchased some books there. In this case, the publisher did lose out because I ordered books from another publisher.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote